Thursday, November 15, 2007

Will's First Book Report



Will had to complete his first book report tonight. I'm sure this will be the first of many. (I didn't tell him that). He was supposed to do it on a mystery, so he chose the first Harry Potter. He was all gung ho drawing the picture, but when it came to the writing part - he was a huge stinker! So ornery and rude - he gets that way at night when he is tired. Don't we all! I basically wrote it out and he copied in his own handwriting. He wanted just to use what I had written. But, Mark (always relating to movies) referred Will to Back to the Future when George is doing Biff's homework and Biff reminds George that he needs time to recopy the work in his own handwriting. Will understood and wrote it out verbatim.

Tomorrow he is supposed to give an oral report in front of the class. I wish that I knew what time he was going to do the report, I would love to be there or be a fly on the wall.

No comments: