Sunday, November 18, 2007

GO UTES!!

So, we managed to go to the game yesterday. We didn't arrive early, like we have in the past, and we struggled to find a parking space. We should have known just to go do something else. But, we finally found a space and went to the game with all three kids in tow. I'm sure the people that sit around us just cringe when the see us coming. Actually, I'm sure that we are highly entertaining, but not necessarily to the people that sit on the row in front of us. With Max kicking their backs, touching them and Will and Ben acting like crazy boys, they are glad to see us leave.




This is how Max was when I tried to get him to sit on my lap. I was so frustrated, and so was Mark, that we left at half time. I was finished!



Next year we are upgrading our seats and only buying two, for just the two of us! After the game, we went to dinner at the Pub at Trolley for their delicious french onion soup. While sitting at the table, we called every neighborhood babysitter we could think of to tend. We needed a little break and I wanted to do a little Christmas shopping. We finally got someone and left as soon as we could get the kids situated! It was so nice to have a break after a crazy afternoon with our kids.

1 comment:

amanda jane said...

isn't it just like that for all of us? you are so brave to even try. at least you could find a sitter. girls in our neighborhood have no need to earn their own cash I swear! I am cutting off our girls allowance as soon as they are old enough to babysit so the poor moms will have someone hungry enough to do it!