Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Glasses



Isn't he such a handsome boy?!?!

We were able to pick up Will's new glasses today after school. He was so excited to finally be able to read. They are really cool frames with small flames on the side. When we picked them out yesterday he couldn't really see because his eyes were dialated. He was so bugged about that because he couldn't read. I had to help him do his homework last night by reading everything to him and show him where to write the answers. This boy LOVES to read. He is half way done with the 3rd Harry Potter book and reading the 5th at the same time. He is only in second grade! My mom gave him her 5th book yesterday, and he is so excited to read that, he is reading them both at the same time. He asked for the 4th and 6th for Christmas from my mom. When I lay him down at night, he turns on his lamp and reads. He reads in the car - any moment he can. I'll know for sure that he is his father's son when he starts taking books into the restroom and the laptop, yes laptop. Ask Mark about that one. I think it is so gross. His laptop is broken, so he uses mine. Gross!!

He and Ben are so smart (I'm their mom)!! They definitely don't get that from me. Thanks Mark!

Will is going to be getting braces in about six months. Just on the front four teeth. The Dr. says that this will be phase one. His teeth next to his front are coming in sideways and he may need to get that extra skin between his David Letterman teeth clipped. Those two side teeth took forever to come down and are now about halfway down. As soon as they are in all the way, he'll get braces! I can't believe he is growing up so fast. I makes me sad :(

1 comment:

Becky, yep said...

Gotta love kids that read!!! Lucky you!
Yes...let's do dinner again soon, we always have a good time with you two as well!