Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Good Day

Ben came home from school, so excited to show me this...



Yeah, his snaggletooth is finally gone! Apparently he was playing outside during afternoon recess and he bonked his head on a bar of the playground equipment. That loosened his tooth enough that he was able to just pull it out of his gums. He is so dang cute, and he talks so sweet (small lisp) with his tooth gone . He is so handsome! Now he can sing "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth", but, I don't think he really cares about getting them for Christmas. He'd rather have something else, I'm sure!!

It is so great when their HUGE new teeth start coming. They look so funny! I have some hideous pictures of me from elementary school with huge, bucky teeth! Thank goodness for braces and that my head grew into those teeth! (See what I mean by looking at Will's picture in the above post.)

1 comment:

Lacey Jane said...

So cute! Hey- you should share some of these pics your talking about. I'd love to see your bucky teeth! :)