Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Max is at it again...



No, we aren't potty training Max yet. He just has this fascination with the toilet. I have these little rocks from Pier 1 in my bathroom and he loves them. He loves to plop them into the water.

I was fixing breakfast for everyone (my kids are off track) and Max comes into the kitchen with wet arms. Gross! I knew exactly where he'd been. I immediately took off his pj's and washed his arms. I then went into the bathroom to assess the damage and threw him right into the tub. I try to keep the bathroom doors shut, but sometimes I forget. I can always tell when he's been there by the droplets of water all over the toilet. It is a good thing Kerstin came yesterday, so my toilets were somewhat clean!!

3 comments:

Sherine said...

At least it wasn't little plops of poo!!

melissa walker said...

Hi Lisa--I actually enjoy tags-it gives me something to write about! Troy is red-shirting this year, so I don't know how much he'll play. He's currently not planning on going on a mission; I'm still hoping he'll get a little nudge to go, but I'm not sure it's going to happen :(

kennyandkristin said...

I am glad Max didn't play in the toilet while we were watching him. I am not very good with toilet clean up.