Friday, November 9, 2007

Wheeler Farm





Today we went to Wheeler Farm with my mom. After shopping a little, we stopped by Kneaders and grabbed some lunch and headed off to the farm. We ate our lunch there and visited with the animals. The boys always love going there and seeing the animals, especially Max. Everything is so new to him and he loves making animal noises to the animals. It pretty much is his "barking" noise, but he is learning new sounds every day. I love his age - he is so much fun!! It is amazing all of the new stuff that he learns everyday. Will and Ben go back on track on Monday. I am sad to have them back to school. They are so much fun to have around. But, now I can shop for Christmas because Max is a great secret keeper :)

2 comments:

Becky, yep said...

WHATEVER!!!!.... you blog about the farm with your Mom but not your friends.
AND...what do you like live at Wheeler Farm? Weird!

Lisa Cannon said...

I forgot to take pictures when we went to the farm! I did take a few but none of them turned out.