Monday, November 26, 2007

Visit with Santa





Saturday night, I had to run to the mall to pick up some jeans for Will. That kid goes through jeans. Mark keeps threatening me that he is going to take Will to Sears and purchase some Toughskins. Seriously, they maybe last a month. I was talking to my sister the other day about this and I actually looked up Sears on the internet to see if the still make them. They DO! I couldn't believe it. They aren't the ugly ones from my childhood - you know the ones. No way would I ever buy my kids Toughskins. Sorry, Sears and sorry if I've offended anyone. That is why I work at the Gap - soley to keeps my kids (Will) in jeans (and sometimes stuff for me).

Anyways, our kids were begging us to see Santa. You know the drill. So, we walked down to where Santa sits and there wasn't even a line. Mark and I were thrilled.

They each sat on his lap and Will was first. Will asked for Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii. We have it on XBOX 36O, but apparently we need it for the Wii. Ben asked for a Sonic game for the Gamecube and Max wanted nothing to do with Santa. Max was more interested in the ball they had to distract the other children who were going to get their pictures taken. So, I think Max is getting a ball from Santa.

It is so funny. Will is asking for the most expensive presents. Ben is asking for a game that Santa will probably have to find used somewhere and Max could care less. If only they stayed little forever....

4 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

TOO funny. Neal always tells me to get the Riders brand because they are tough and lasting and cheap (he is kidding b/c he had to wear them as a kid and he tells me about the damage it did to him!) And ugly. Yeah, NO THANKS. But I feel your pain. I have tried Old Navy cause they are a bit cheaper, but I love Gap jeans for my whole family. Maybe I should get a job there! :)

Becky, yep said...

IT's Still November!!!!!

The Gatherum Family said...

Oh I forgot to tell you that my dad said to tell you hi. He saw that you had commented on one of my posts. Are you still doing real-estate? Also, we stayed in the River Canyon Lodge or something like that in MOab. They are little mini-suites and they are pretty nice, especially since they are also pretty cheap :)

The Gatherum Family said...

hahaha, you and everyone else wanted to set my dad up!!! It was crazy that first little while. Definitely a HUGE change to get used to, but Kim is a nice person-not who I think I would have chosen (not that it's my place to choose, but you know, he is my dad and i am protective of him!) but she is nice and I am glad he is happy. He's way too young to be alone. So sorry about your mom's husband. Cancer is horrible. I know what you mean about working. I teach violin at my house a few afternoons a week and even though my husband wants me to quit, the money is just too great and I get to stay with my kids. I don't think I'll ever stop to be honest with you. Well, I am glad you were blog stalking so we got to meet :)