Thursday, January 31, 2008

What a Guy

Mark has been such a strict dieter, he has lost nearly forty pounds. That was a personal goal of his to reach by the first of February, and HE DID IT! We went to Nordstrom last night without the kids to drop off some clothes to get altered. He wanted to get one of his suits and about five dress pants taken in so he had some clothes to wear to work that fit. His pants are new within the last few months and hated them to go to waste. We walked past the jeans and he decided that he finally wanted to invest in a pair. They look so great on him!

This afternoon when he got home from work, the kids had friends over, so he went into our room and shut the door. I snuck in after a few minutes had passed and I caught Mark doing this...





I had to laugh and run get my camera. It still fits!! He is so funny, he weighs himself morning and night, naked. All of his hard work has paid off and his bum looks so cute in his new jeans!

12 comments:

Sherine said...

way to go mark!! I wish I were that disciplined:)

Becky, yep said...

I think it's funny that Mark gets naked, HeHe HeHe!

Becky, yep said...

but REALLY!
WOW, let's talk again about what he did...I'm still needing more inspiration

You GO, MARK!

Becky, yep said...

but REALLY!
WOW, let's talk again about what he did...I'm still needing more inspiration

You GO, MARK!

♥Shally said...

Good for him! I still have 15 pounds to go-- I need to be more discipined for sure...

The Gatherum Family said...

Good for Mark-I'll need his tricks in about oh, 5 months or so :)

amanda jane said...

oh, great for you guys! yes, both of you. he couldn't have done it with out at least a little support!

Shalice said...

That is so awesome!! I definitely don't have that discipline!

Thanks for the info on Amy...hopefully I can get in touch with her. Have you had any luck??

Beach Girl said...

Fantastic Mark! Way to go! You look just like you did in high school in this picture!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Great work Mark!


Gooooo BHS!

Kirkland's said...

So, let's see a pic of him in his new jeans! I'm jealous, I need to lose 40 lbs...I'll start in 2 months!

Anonymous said...

40 pounds!!! I am so impressed! Did you meet at Brighton?