Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Junior Jazz


Their coach Todd and his beginning of game pep talk. Little did they know they would be playing three girls that would kick their butts!



Will warming up before the start of the game. He is the tallest boy on his team. I cannot believe how big and old he is getting. He is growing up way too fast!


The start of the game. Notice number 44 on the blue team. Man, I would kill my mom. Actually, my mom used to keep my hair really short. I even have an elementary school picture and I am wearing a corduroy blazer with short boy hair. I should post that picture... maybe someday. I give my mom a hard time about it to this day. I think she secretly wanted a boy!



Look at those curls. Max did pretty well during the game. A little girl next to us had a bunch of girl toys and Max loved playing with them. She didn't really appreciate it, though!

Max eating a fruit snack off of the floor. I know, I know....he is my third child after all. Need I say more?

Ben made two baskets. They have both improved so much since last year. It is so much fun to go and watch their games.


There is helmet head again and she was probably their best player.


Max loves to make baskets. He even ran out onto the court during the game a few times and Mark had to run out and get him. I was too busy taking pictures :)


Max is thrilled, he just made a basket, too!

5 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

Love the helmet head girl...sad, what are parents thinking??? I do LOVE Max's hair though, SO CUTE!

Sherine said...

I love the fruit snack off the floor.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Max's hair looks cute! Hurry Max, it's the 10 second rule, or in your case, it is the 30 minute rule! ;)

♥Shally said...

My hair looked just like that when I was in 5th grade-- and I wore checkered vans, which are acutally back in style now.

I was helmet head.

Brooke said...

My mom had my hair boy short when I was little too. Maybe its so she didn't have to do it. Or maybe its because she had to cut gum out of it one too many times? Max is soo cute!