Thursday, January 10, 2008

What a Mess

I'm debating when to get rid of the old high chair. But, I don't think Max is quite ready. I don't want this all over my nice table...



I promise that Max always doesn't look like such a rag-a-muffin. He just woke up from his nap and like most of us, our hair looks a little unruly after a nap. He is so funny, when I want him to smile, I ask to see his "toofies" and he smiles a cheesy smile. He has the David Letterman space, just like Will. My father in law (our Dentist) has already informed me that Will and Ben are going to need braces, and I'm sure Max will, too!



One of Max's better hair days. He is such a MONKEY! We went downtown to meet Mark for lunch today, and with his diet limitations, he chose Paradise. (Not a great place, the cookies are too tempting!) Max wouldn't eat, so I did what any mom would do and I fed him a cookie. He pretty much looked like a chocolate monster there, too.

8 comments:

amanda jane said...

so glad you said hi - in allthe switching I lost your blog!
LOVE that new front door. the day we got our doors replaced I almost cried with excitement!

Becky, yep said...

Loving messy faces. Thatch has HUGE skill when it comes to messy faces! Once while eating a s'more, he got "Smarshmellow" from one side of his mouth all the way around his collar to the other side of his mouth! AMAZING!

Kirkland's said...

So cute! Love the new front door too. Hey, let's get our babes together next week...what about WEd? Call me.

Sherine said...

I'm so glad other people feed their kids dessert for lunch sometimes:)

Beach Girl said...

My 3 year old lives off chocolate pudding snacks, literally. She eats them for every meal.

The Gatherum Family said...

He is so stinkin cute. I HATE high chairs. I have had to throw away one with each kid because they get so nasty. I learned with my first one to NEVER buy a wood one no matter how much cuter they are, they DON'T clean very well the plastic ones you can literally just hose right down, but they still get so nasty and ewww, not lookin forward to that!

♥Shally said...

I tried to move the twins to the table-- it was horrible! They are going to be in high chairs until they go to first grade.:)

kara jayne said...

you look gorgeous!