Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Who Needs a Handyman??



Mark is out for hire, so if anyone needs a good plumber, he is your guy. Tonight he replaced one of our bathroom faucets. I have a Kohler faucet in one of our bathrooms and it has been out of commission for a couple of weeks. I've been fighting with Kohler to get replacement parts and they finally had to send me a complete new faucet. I was so excited and it came yesterday. So, today I went to Home Depot and bought some supplies to complete the project. Mark got right on it when he got home and he did an amazing job. We can use our bathroom again :) Mark isn't really handy, he is a Investment Banker, he has soft hands. But, he is learning.

2 comments:

melissa walker said...

HaHa--that is so my husband too! He can do things when he has to, but sometimes it takes a long time because he has to learn it at the same time!

kara jayne said...

Soft hands...ha ha ha!!