Saturday, January 26, 2008

100 Things...

ENJOY!

1. I am the middle of three kids - older sister and younger brother.

2. I waited for my missionary and am happily married.

3. I don't feel 33, still feel 20 something. I'm still a kid!

4. I love pedicures and even love giving them to myself.

5. I love to spend money - POOR MARK!

6. I'm afraid of the ocean/water - afraid of what's down there...

7. I read People.com daily.

8. I hate parking garages. I always think there is going to be an earthquake and
I'll be stuck.

9. I am afraid of the basement - that someone will grab my feet on the way up the stairs.

10. I am TERRIFIED of bears and wonder if I'll ever go camping again.

11. I am a sucker for beauty products. Sephora is heaven!

12. I love the smell of stinky baby feet and baby breath.

13. I am so extremely anal about my house, just ask my poor kids!

14. I've had a cleaning lady for almost five years - and I won't ever give it up!

15. Mark and I never fight :) He is so passive.

16. I've known my husband since 1991.

17. I'm addicted to blogging.

18. I love to bake and Mark hates it with his diet.

19. I love candy - Jr. Mints and Jr. Carmels.

20. I love to eat out!

21. I've lived in Utah my entire life. I am so sheltered.

22. I love to travel, especially Hawaii or New York, but it's getting harder with
three kids.

23. I still wear my original retainer from 9th grade.

24. I love getting my hair cut and colored.

25. I have gray hair. You bet I pluck it!

26. I don't speak to my dad - not by my choice.

27. I love my sister, brother, mom, dad and Mark's family!!!

28. I love my boys and don't know what I'd do without them.

29. I love my husband very much and appreciates everything he does for us!

30. I love Diet Coke only with a fresh lime or Diet Pepsi Jazz Carmel Cream.

31. I don't care to ever scrapbook. I blog!

32. I want to learn to sew/quilt. My mom needs to teach me!

33. I would love to take piano lessons again.

34. I wish I had more time to read. Blogging takes up too much time!

35. I am not cheap or frugal, but I do love a good sale.

36. I think BUDGET is a four letter word.

37. I call Mark every day at 4:01 p.m. too see if he's left work yet.

38. I want to go back to school and maybe become a nurse.

39. I get a metal taste in my mouth when I am pregnant.

40. I hate SF Sourdough pizza. The sauce got to me when I was pregnant with Will.

41. I don't really like sports, but I love watching my kids play
baseball/basketball.

42. I hate Sports Center. Mark is addicted to Sports Center and sports forums.

43. I'll play Mario games with my kids on the Wii and I hate to admit it, but I am better than they are!

44. I keep our house at 76 degrees. It is wonderful!

45. I sleep with socks on and a sweatshirt.

46. I wrap my pillow around my ears. Partly to keep the bugs out (from my childhood)
and partly to not hear the alarm and kids.

47. I love to garden. It's my out.

48. I can't stand to see my husband idle. (Mark told me to put this.)

49. I hate a messy car!

50. I love Conan O'Brian. He makes me laugh. In the year 2000...In the year 2000

51. I Tivo Oprah, Today Show, Good Things Utah and secretly Tivo Days. I fast
forward to the good parts!

52. I don't really like Oprah. She bugs! Will used to think her name was Cobra. Funny!

53. I love Good Eats and Feasting on Asphalt. Alton Brown is great!

54. I love kitchen gadgets and tools. I could have a hey day in Spoons-n-Spice and
Sur la Table.

55. I love to take HOT baths and showers!

56. I don't ever want a dog or other pet. My kids always ask, and I tell them when
they have their own house, they can get one.

57. We had a dog, Daisy, and she was an escape artist. She was an acrobat and could climb any fence. It was Mark's dog and he put the great idea of a dog into my kids head and asked for one for his birthday. He later had to sign the paper to put her down. That is another post. Don't think I'm mean. She was a pain in the &%$.

58. We had a parrot, Tarzan, but we gave her away before I had Max. It was too messy!

59. My Tahoe is bad luck. I've scraped it along the side of our garage. I've put the garage down so it scraped the back. The best is when it was a few days old. It was snowy and I was getting our mail in the car. I didn't know it was in 2 wheel drive (I always had my old Tahoe on Auto) and as I pulled away from the mailbox, the back end of my car slid right into my mailbox as I drove away. Nice deep scratch!

60. I love road trips.

61. I love loud music and love to sing in the car.

62. I don't like country music.

63. I am very social.

64. I love to laugh.

65. I am very blunt. I put my foot in my mouth quite often!

66. No subject is off limits.

67. I am very affectionate!

68. I got a Kidney Infection on our honeymoon. It started out as a UTI and I spent a
week in the hospital (two nights in ICU) after Hawaii. I was dumb!

69. I love doing laundry buy hate putting it away, especially the socks.

70. I love green Tabasco and hot food.

71. I jump on the trampoline with my kids!

72. I am horrible with names, but never forget a face.

73. I love that my kids love to read.

74. I have SMART kids.

75. I don't iron Mark's clothes and it bugs him. His mom ironed everything!

76. I can't keep secrets.

77. I can't stand surprises.

78. I sneak peek at Christmas presents. I'm a great detective when it comes to that!

79. I love childbirth, it is amazing!

80. I hate paying the bills and it's my job!

81. We got married in the Salt Lake Temple.

82. I love good cheese and so does Max. Gruyere, yum!

83. Owen and Luke Wilson are HOT (as my kids would say).

84. I have scary/action/sports movies. YAWN!

85. I love spoiling my kids.

86. I want a boob job after my last baby, but it does kind of scare me.

87. My parents divorced my senior year of high school and it was very hard on me.

88. I love Mexican food!

89. When I get home, I put my jammies on immediately.

90. Every church calling I've ever had has been in Primary.

91. Mark is mellow and I'm the opposite.

92. I love my bed and good sheets.

93. I'm not very crafty.

94. I love chewing on my kids.

95. I hate grocery shopping, but love Harmon's.

96. My favorite season in spring when all of the flowers come out.

97. I LOVE 80's music!

98. I play with my hair. It's soft because of my shampoo - purple bottle Pureology.
$$ but worth it!

99. I love when my kids go to bed for the night.

100. I don't have any tattoos or body piercings.

I did it!! Now you should too.

8 comments:

Sherine said...

Good morning lisa!! Love to read these. I think we could be shopping soul mates..I tried to convince my cleaning lady to come with us to hawaii.. I secretl love celebrity gossip,, and pureology is my fav!!

The Gatherum Family said...

Yeah, I love it! We DO have a ton in common. I need the contact info for your cleaning lady. I have finally convinced Neal that it is in the cards and is time! I love learning new things about people-Good list! And, yes, I do wax:)and if you want some reassurance about the boob job, let's chat ;)

Anonymous said...

Good one Lisa, now I feel like a slacker. Any smell that comes from my babies, I love! Sephora is heaven!

Becky, yep said...

I still wear my retainer too and I got that awful metal taste with PG...I wonder if there's a connection?!?!@
I love that Shauna beat me to commenting!

Anonymous said...

Great list, Lisa. You're inspired me. Look for mine in a day or two. I can identify with you about the piano lessons, ironing, and yes, the boob job, among other things.

amanda said...

I love 80's music too. And I don't like idle husbands. And I don't care to scrapbook. That was so fun to read. I love how honest everyone has been. I guess we all have a few quirks. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

Lisa, Turn your heat down for goodness sakes!
Why don't you and Becky become nurses together? That would be great.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I loved your list!

We are so similar. When you get your boob job, please don't blog it with pictures. You are funny! :)