Saturday, January 5, 2008

It was so windy last night that I hardly slept. I thought for sure that our windows were going to blow out of our house. I was fully prepared for a huge snow storm when I woke up, being hold up in our house all day and having to dig out. That is basically how the weather people on the news warned me. And, I woke up to this...








I'm glad that most of the snow melted yesterday so our roads aren't snow packed in our neighborhood. Those weather people, they're never right!

7 comments:

kennyandkristin said...

It looks like Max was upset that there wasn't any snow. Our house was really windy. I thought the fench was going to come off and go right through our window. I know the snow is good for us but I am happy that we didn't get much.

Becky, yep said...

I'm with you on the weather people stuff, I pretty much bank on the opposite of whatever they say!

ps, love the new colors on your backround, feels so wintery!

The Gatherum Family said...

I know-I thought the same thing last night and then when I woke up at 6 o'clock, it was actually snowing pretty good, but I guess it was just for a minute and it didn't stick. It's actually not too cold today and that is nice! Have a great weekend!

♥Shally said...

Come on down to Sunny St. George! It is raining today, but NO SNOW and NO WIND! :)

Debbie said...

Lisa, We had company from out of town that changed their plans because of the weather predictions. I would love to have that job. You can say anything and never have any accountability.

Kirkland's said...

I couldn't believe the wind either, I thought for sure it was going to tear off some clapboard on our house! Chris is leaving town for 2 weeks with a new job, let's play!! I want to see your new kitchen.

Anonymous said...

I was glad it wasn't as bad as they said, we were preparing for a tornado and huge snow storm.