Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nightly Ritual

Max loves reading books. Every night and day we read to Max. It's almost ritual. After his bath in the morning, just after I've gotten him dressed, he heads to his books. Tonight, Mark had the privilege of reading books to Max. He is learning all of the animal sounds and can mimic most. He is so funny! My favorite thing that he is saying right now is "I want some". Whenever anyone has something that he wants some of, he lets you know. He can also say "awesome" and when I say "I love you" he says "wub bu". It is so cute!



To get Max to smile, I ask him to show me his teeth.


Max even gives kisses!



He wanted to play with my camera and was very upset when I didn't let him. Oh, looks like bedtime...

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love that last pic, how cute is that face?!

amanda jane said...

what a sweetie, I think that nightly "down" time together is the best part of each day too!

The Gatherum Family said...

He is so adorable. I love sad faces. Does that make me evil?!?!