Friday, January 4, 2008

New Baby for the New Year

No, it isn't me... My friend Sarah had her baby today around 1:00p.m. They are still trying to figure out a name and I had their name book. So, I quickly ran the book to the hospital. They needed it and I needed to see the baby!!! She is a doll with blond hair and weighed 6lbs. 10 ozs. She is tiny and I got to hold her. She even opened her eyes for me. I'm so happy that she is here and healthy. Sarah usually has 8+ pound babies, so she is teeny! Sarah looks awesome, too. You can't even tell she was pregnant!!! Congratulations!




I must admit that she made me hungry for a little girl! I think Mark is so full of testosterone that it will never happen. Who knows????


The answer to my Cranium question:
Cut two vertical lines that cross. Then, take the knife and cut the cake in half (horizontally). Seriously, we all sat there forever trying to figure out this puzzle. What dorks! Do you get it???

I am nervous for this storm that is coming. They are making it seem so bad. Yikes! Hopefully our power doesn't go out - we'll be sleeping by the fireplace and not stepping out the door tomorrow!

4 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Yay Sarah and Kevin!!!
Good for them, CAN'T wait to see them now!!!
Tell them I said so!

The Gatherum Family said...

Ohhhhh, a little girl...I would die to get one, but I am prepping myself that it is a boy...I won't be "disappointed" per-say, but I want a little girl sooooooooooo bad! She is adorable...

Sherine said...

tell sarah congrats for me! What did they decide for a name??

Beach Girl said...

Congratulations to Kevin and Sarah! She is so cute.