Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Overheard in my Car


"If you think you hate it now, wait until you drive it." (Vacation)

You've all surely heard of the websites "Overheard in New York, Overheard at the Office" and such. Well...

Today, while driving around this beautiful Salt Lake valley, I overheard a conversation between my little guys. Yes, they are still little.

Will-"Ben, you know that girl so and so in your class?"
Ben-"Yes"
Will- "She was totally checking me out after school. She's hot!"

How do they even know about "checking people out" and being "hot"? I laughed so hard! I need to start writing down all of the hysterical things that Will and Ben say so I can blackmail them when they are older, along with all the bathtub pictures from when they were small.

5 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Love it! Our nextdoor neighbor is a real casanova, he says the funniest things about his ladies! So cute

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Funny! Don't you just want to say..."Not Yet, I'm not ready!"

They grow up so fast. That is pretty funny! :)

♥Shally said...

Jaxon asked Zach the other day if he thought that the girl on TV was "hot". We told him that it is much better to say "beautiful".
He said, "Not when she is hot, mom." He is five going on 15.

Anonymous said...

I got your card yesterday! That is the prettiest setting I have ever seen in a picture- plus, you're family is so beautiful! Great card! thank you!

Brooke said...

It shocks me how young they figure that out! My kindergartner has already had a crush on a girl in his class! When my daughter was in K she got a necklace and braclet for Valentine's Day from one of the boys in her class. I was shocked! But I didn't flip too much, because she didn't seem to really care! Merry Christmas!