Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's Time


I really enjoy getting our decorations out at the beginning of the season, but, as soon as it is over, I am ready. Ready to get it put away. Is that bad? I took the tree in our basement and the decorations down yesterday. Tonight Mark took Will and Ben to the U basketball game and Max and I stayed home. Max was such a good helper...




He helped me take down all of the ornaments from the tree. Mostly he was dancing on the tissue paper I used to wrap the ornaments. He is such a monkey!




Max loves his binky. All of my kids have. I figure that it is better than a finger. At least you can take a binky away...someday!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

My kids are the same with the binky. My youngest seems to love his more than my other kids did. Or, maybe my memory isn't that great. Whatever, its not going to be fun taking it away!