Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lazy Sunday

When it is so cold outside, I don't feel like leaving our house. We stayed home tonight and hung out. It was nice! With all this baking talk around, I decided to make these with the kids:


They are delicious. Chocolate with cinnamon frosting. There are just a few left! I also wanted to make Kami's fudge. But with Mark being on a diet, I could tell that he was sad. Those cupcakes were staring at him all day, but he was a good dieter and didn't even budge. And, when I said I wanted to make the fudge, he looked at me like how could you. Saturdays are his "day off" of the diet. So, I'll probably make them next Saturday.

Max took a nap today and when he woke up, I was the lucky one to get him out of his bed. Lucky me. He had pooped and removed his diaper. Luckily there wasn't much damage. I just had to wash his bedding this afternoon. I remember when Will was little, he would do stuff like that all of the time. His carpet in his room was disgusting! Now, that room is Max's room, and he got new carpet before he was born!

Max is starting to say his name "Mac". He points to himself in pictures and says his name. He said "yes" tonight. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I'm wondering how much longer he'll sleep in his crib.

5 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Love the *PINK* cupcakes! Really love that Boys made them!
(really, They look so good!)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That Chocolate cinnamon frosting sounds yummy! I love that combo.

The Gatherum Family said...

I love lazy Sundays. It seems we are always having to go to one side of the family or the other. I love just staying home. Sounds like a fun night. I am going to link you if you don't mind. I check out your blog via Kami's everyday so I'm just gonna add you to mine.

The Gatherum Family said...

Where do you live??? We are off of 2700 West and about 13100 South-what school do your kids go to? I am in the process of figuring out what I am going to do for Gage for Kindergarten next year...don't really like the school he is supposed to go to.

Brooke said...

I love to bake! I feel there is nothing better to do on a cold, snowy day. I feel for Mark. I am continually trying to cut sugar out of my diet. It is TOUGH!!! Especially since I love baked goods so much!