Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cannon Christmas Party

Friday night Mark's mom had all of us up for our annual Christmas party. We had a wonderful dinner, which consisted of Prime Rib that Les & Sue cooked, we brought 10 pounds of King Crab legs and made some steamed clams. We had so much food, but we ate almost all of the Crab. Regrettably, I didn't take any pictures of the food!

After dinner, the kids were so anxious to open presents. They were being so reverent, waiting for the appointed time.


Hailee waiting so patiently, she mad me laugh!


Emilee, Will and Ben


The gang


Finally! Max entertaining us by playing the piano.


Ben opening his Megatron


Grandpa Les and Max. Max has had a few run-ins with some furniture in our house. Poor guy!


Max and me


Mark and Will


Will opening a Transformer in his undershirt (he was hot).


Grandma Sue opening a present with a little help from the kids!

2 comments:

Efamily said...

Lisa it was so fun to look at your pictures...I can't believe how many little grandkids Les and Sue have!!!! How fun to see those cute kids. So I just barely read your comment to me and I am sorry I haven't gotten you our address. Since tomorrow is Christmas you've probably sent off all your Christmas cards, but thank you for thinking of us! I love to read your blog, and get updated on your family. Hope you have a Merry Christmas
Love Ali

Sherine said...

Family partys seem to be getting more and more hectic with all the grandkids! Looks like yours was a blast:)