Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Eighteen Month Check-up


Today I took Max for his check-up at the pediatrician's office. While waiting in the waiting area, Max was great! It wasn't until they took us back to our own room, that Max panicked. He turned to run away, but I stopped him. He knew what was about to happen. It's funny, you don't think they remember, but the do!

He is still in the 90% for height, weight and head circumference. He weighs in at 29lbs and is 34 1/4 inches tall. He is a big boy! Max got tubes in his ears in June and I had the doctor make sure that they were still in, and they are. Yeah! He had so many ear infections last winter/spring and the tubes definitely helped. They just need to stay in through this winter/spring and we should be good.

Lastly, Max received his flu shot. He only cried for a minute and looked at the nurse with a disgusted, how could you do that to me look. Poor guy! I don't usually do flu shots for my kids and I've never had one myself. Do you guys do flu shots? We did get influenza last year - but somehow I really don't remember it. I guess it's the same with childbirth. You tend to forget...

Playing on the Rody

1 comment:

The Gatherum Family said...

Our families thought we were crazy to move out here too but I love it. I too would love to move more Eastward, but there is not a lot of land and I love having a big yard...I wish I could have bought my dad's house too...the entire thing was updated. So pretty but a bit out of our price range right now :)