Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Wish

Wouldn't it be fun to do this someday...



I think of the mall at Christmas time. I was at Fashion Place the other day and was turning down an aisle to find a parking place. There was this lady at the far end of the aisle, with her reverse lights on, backing up the whole length of the aisle. She was following an elderly man to his space. I decided to sit and wait and watch. She backed up to within six inches of the front of my car. We sat and waited for him to back out of the stall. I thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny if he hit her car? She was driving a gold Mercedes. Sure enough, he backed right up into her car. I just laughed, drove around her and left her to deal with her problem. It was GREAT!

2 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

LOL!! That is the best thing I have ever seen! That is so funny, just give me a helmet and I would love to do that! Thanks for sharing. :D

Becky, yep said...

Me too, love it!