Sunday, December 16, 2007

Family Get Together

My sister Karyn's in-laws live in Scottsdale, so they are heading down there tomorrow for Christmas. So, we had a little "party" yesterday so the cousins could exchange their gifts for each other. My mom and Steve were not in attendance. Steve's daughter, Tiffany, had her farewell today so they were busy getting all of the food ready for that event. We just got back from her farewell in Payson. She will be serving in the Tokyo North Mission, but will be in the MTC until mid March learning Japanese. We are so excited for her and know that she will do a wonderful job. This month is the month of missionaries for us. Ryan's farewell is going to be on the 30th of this month.

To start off our party, we took the kids sledding at Bonneville Golf Course. Only part of us sledded because Charlie and Camden were sleeping at my sister's house. We had so much fun! They raced down the hill and I even took Max on a few rides. I don't know if he liked it or not. Our sled always turned backwards, so he couldn't really see where we were going.


Max and me


Willbur


Karyn's little girl Lily


Benny


Max, Mark, Lily and Jon (Karyn's husband)


I think this picture is hilarious with Will mid-air.



After sledding, we went to Karyn's rental to open presents. The kids always have fun opening gifts. Who doesn't?




My brother's little boy Camden and they are expecting another son mid-January.


My little nephew Charlie is sitting on Jon's lap. He is so cute and looks just like Lily!




We had dinner reservations for the Red Iguana and the dinner, as always, was excellent.



I cannot believe that Christmas is almost one week away. I need to evaluate what I have and what I still need. Time flies!!

4 comments:

♥Shally said...

Looks like fun! Kinda makes me miss the snow up north... okay, I am over it! :) I love sunny St. George!

Becky, yep said...

I love that picture of you with Max.. and the one of Will in the air is priceless!
About time left...I CAN'T BREATH!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That pic of Will, is awesome, what a great shot.

One week to go, CRAZY!! :P

The Gatherum Family said...

Looks like fun....Love that mid air pic of Will! I love the holidays!