Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas



Christmas eve in their new jammies




Will asked Santa for Guitar Hero III for the Wii. Well, he never ceases to amaze us. But, when we opened the box there wasn't a game to be found. Just the guitar and some stickers. We were bummed because it is no where to be found. Santa told us to return it to Toys-R-Us and got it for the 360 instead.



Will and Ben also got new Razor electric scooters and new helmets. Ben loves the Philadelphia Eagles, so he got an Eagles helmet and Will got a U helmet. They are dying to use their scooters once it stops snowing!


Max got a bunch of toys and a new chair for his room. I figured that he needed a new chair. He always drags out his Bumbo and squeezes into it. Then, when he tries to stand up, it is stuck to his butt! He was so excited and a bit overwhelmed.


Mark got some new clothes, a guitar stool (he is currently taking lessons), some new tools, an Ipod speaker for his office, new shoes and some cologne and personal items.

I got..... a new Nikon camera and a Flip camera :) I was totally surprised!!! I've been taking tons of pictures and having so much fun! I also got a cute Yoga outfit, slippers, face stuff, and a speaker for my Ipod.

Christmas Eve we spent with my family at my mom's house. We participated with Steve's kids by doing a Christmas Jar to a needy family at my mom's school. I hadn't ever heard of that book, so it was something new for us. Will got to help deliver the money, PJ's and food to the family. It was a great experience for my kids. They have so much and don't realize how blessed we really are. I've been thinking about that a lot this past year. We are so blessed!! There are so many people out there hurting. It is sad that we only think of service during this time of year. We really need to start doing service all year long. Maybe that can be a resolution for our family...

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How cute does Max look in his chair!

You and Becky with your flips, so cool, I need one now too! :)

kennyandkristin said...

It looks like the boys had some fun. I am glad that Mark picked up on your camera hints and you got what you wanted.

Becky, yep said...

I can't believe the game wasn't in there! What a disappointment!