Monday, December 17, 2007

A Little Survey...


Mark and I were just at lunch and this song came over the restaurant. It might just be one of the most annoying Christmas songs around. I have two others that are on the Forgotten Carols that make me change the station when they come on the radio. They are: Mary Let me Hold Her Baby and I Cry the Day I Take the Tree Down. I tried to link the songs, but I couldn't find them online.

My favorite radio station is on XM104. It is classic Christmas, and I love it!

What are your least favorite holiday tunes???

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Seriously, that song shuts me off like no other. When I think of that song, I picture myself stuck in the dentist's chair, trapped and unable to do anything about it.

Help Me!!

For me the worst has got to be"Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer" - Awful!

The Gatherum Family said...

Oh what about that Hawaiian one??? I HATE that one.

Kirkland's said...

Ok, it's NOT that bad, if in the right mood, the words are good. But I totally agree about the two Forgotten Carols songs and the one song I change the station on is Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas"...is YOU!!!! Can't you just hear it now, ooh yuck!

♥Shally said...

The only thing I really don't like is when singers take a classic and sing it wierd-- like
"Siyiyiyiylent night." with all the voice variation. Just sing the notes!!

Brooke said...

This one is easy for me. The song about the boy buying shoes for his dying mother. It makes me want to rip my ears off! How sappy can they get?! I heard that is was a short story or something first. They should have left it at that!