Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wooden Spoon???

Today I had the opportunity to spend a little time with my mom and my only sister, Karyn. We had a delicious lunch at the Dodo and afterward we went to get a pedicure at Nailed (the best pedi place in Salt Lake). Anyways, as I was driving home, I saw this.....



It brightened my day. How does someone shove so much stuff into one car? I know that sometimes my car feels like it really is this dirty (like when we arrived home from Idaho last month) and sometimes my house. I like to think of myself as a clean person, so when I see stuff like this, I don't understand how someone can be this way. But really, there is a wooden spoon smashed to the side of the back window, yes, a wooden spoon. It is really hard to see. I didn't take my camera with me, but was able to sneak a shot with my cell phone. I hope that she didn't notice me speeding up/slowing down to get a good shot. I am in awe as to how she got it all in her car. Do you just throw/wedge everything from the front seat? I thought this was funny to share, and made me laugh. Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Sherine said...

Lisa!! Of course I remember you! How do you know mindy? I'm so glad you posted on my site-- it will be fun see what you are up to these days!

Kirkland's said...

Lisa, I'm so happy you started a blog! I have been a slacker at is this summer and also, I broke my camera!! Things have slowed down since the Parade, so I can go buy a new camera and blog again. Cute pictures of your boys....we are pregnant, due April 1st!! SO...get going already.