Sunday, August 12, 2007

Family Picture


Last month we had our family picture taken up at Albion Basin in Little Cottonwood Canyon. When the boys were smaller, we took them to Albion Basin to hike to Cecret Lake. The flowers up there were so beautiful. I said to Mark that I wanted to have our family pictures taken up there some day. Well we finally did it. Our photographer had never been up there before, so they didn't quite know what to expect. The flowers were perfect and our timing was perfect. The boys were such troopers because it took such a long time. My mom, my sister and brother and their families came as well. It's been YEARS since we had an entire family picture taken. The next Saturday, the photographers went up to take their own family photos and the yellow flowers were gone. She was so nice to send me a picture for our blog. They are so nice! If anyone needs a good photographer, call Marc or Mindy Gibson at Highlite Photography.

1 comment:

Sherine said...

what a great family!! Family pictures are such an exausting chore... last time we got all the family together (including extended) our photographer lost all our pictures. I still haven't recovered.