Friday, August 24, 2007

Doesn't that look like it hurts so bad??



I feel so bad for Ben, I let him stay home from school today. It is Friday and short day after all, but he is sad because I guess they were going to have a "Watermelon Party" today.

He kind of reminds me of SLOTH from GOONIES. I decided to let him sleep in, but while I was getting Will ready, Ben came running out of his room. He decided that he wanted to go to school. I was starting to get him ready, until he saw himself in the mirror. Needless to say, he decided to go back to bed. Poor guy!!!

2 comments:

Sherine said...

Oh man lisa... at least he's smiling in the pictures! Poor guy..and poor you! I hate that part of growing up.

supermombritt said...

Looks like you have been busy with your blog. I need some lessons. You have inspired me to get writing. Cute blog though.