Thursday, August 16, 2007

Water Fun

I hope no one I know gets the bug that Will and Ben got and are still getting over. Apparently we are not the only ones to have caught this bug, I've heard that it is going around. They are feeling a lot better, but still don't have much of an appetite. It has been such a bummer, because this is their last week off before school. Needless to say, I was a little antsy to get out of the house! The other day, Max and I decided to go outside and water my pots. He loves to help (play) in the water and has so much fun getting wet! He was being so cute, as he always is, so I decided to run get my camera...

He has the cutest hair! Will had really curly hair and still would if I let his hair grow out a bit. Ben's hair is as straight as a board! I have not given Max a hair cut yet, so when he is in the tub or when his hair gets wet, you can really tell how long his hair is.



Max has the cutest little feet! Why can't our feet be this soft and cute forever?


I love how he accidentally sprays himself and gets soaked! As you can see, he is genuinely surprised.


Will and Ben started practicing for fall baseball this week. I love going to their games, they are so cute to watch. They've both been playing for four years, and they have both become good ball players. They play on the same team with all of the boys in our neighborhood, which makes it nice.

Mark decided to take the day off tomorrow so we could take the kids to Lagoon. Kind of a last hurrah before school starts on Monday (YEAH). We are going to go with our neighbors, Brad and Cindy and their boys (who desperately need to start blogging).

1 comment:

Sherine said...

I love the picture of the feet... I hate feet in general... but I could just eat fat baby feet!