Thursday, August 23, 2007

Poor Benny II

Day two of the nose saga and it looks worse than yesterday :( His nose is so swollen and the inside of both eyes is dark and bruised. I wonder how worse it is going to get before it gets better???? I've never had anything like this happen to any of my kids!! He looks like a different little boy and it makes me so sad!! He did go to school today and acts like everything is fine, so I don't worry. Tonight he was out riding his bike and playing with their friends. I even stopped by the school today to make sure he was alright. I just hope it heals fast and doesn't get too bruised. We have a family homecoming to go to this weekend. Mark's cousin just returned from his mission to Brazil. I doubt it will look better by then :(

Their baseball team consists mostly of boys around the same age in our neighborhood. Mark is helping two of our neighbors coach the team. Everyone is so concerned and has called to make sure that little Benny is alright. We have such great neighbors and friends in our ward, we really love them!!

Don't you just love the name Benjamin? I don't think that he likes that I call him Benny, but I have ever since he was a baby, and I probably always will. Isn't it funny how the names you pick out for your children just fit them?

No comments: