Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lagoon, It's What Fun Is!!!

We had a fun day at Lagoon! We were able to spend some time with our friends, the Greaves. They have two boys that Will and Ben love to play with, so they had fun going on the rides with them.

Will and Ben on the Merry-Go-Round. Can you see Ben riding on the little bear?

Max didn't quite know what to think of these rides. I took him on "Puff" and his face was bright red, scared to death, practically ripping my shirt off for all to see!!

Will and Ben going for a drive. When Ben was smaller, we were at Disneyland, driving the cars that they have there. I was in the car with Ben and we saw some ducks that were in a pond next to the track. He looked at the ducks and said "Hi duckies, I'm dwiving". To this day we laugh about that. So cute!!

Max enjoying some of my Coke. He was walking around, drinking my drink. I know, I know, but you do what you can to make them happy!! Everyone around thought he was pretty funny, and so did he!!

Hudson and Max taking a cruise. As you can see, he didn't even like the boats. Talk about one of the tamest rides there!!

Finally, he started to warm up to the idea.

We got sprinkled on a couple of times throughout the day, which cooled it down a bit. Towards the end of the day, it started to pour on us. We were drenched, but it was fun!!

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Lisa - Fun Pics. Your boys are way cute. How refreshing to have rain at lagoon, it is always so hot when I am there.

Sherine said...

we haven't been to lagoon in years! I used to think my mom was faking it when she said that the merry go round used to make her sick.. but ever since having kids I have the weakest stomach! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Lacey Jane said...

Your boys are soooo cute! I took my nieces and nephew there last week- it was too warm, but they thoroughly enjoyed themselves! (I like your shirt!)