Saturday, February 16, 2008

Strong Willed

Ben loves the Philadelphia Eagles. I have no idea why he chose this team to love. Perhaps their color or mascot. For Christmas we surprised him with this lovely jersey. The only way I agreed to this purchase was if he only wore it in the comfort of our own home.

We are getting ready to go out with the kids to run erands and dinner and Ben came out wearing his lovely shirt. I told him that he needed to change his shirt. He responded "Mom, stop treating me like a child. I get to pick what I wear". Nice. Mark and I laughed so hard. Where do they come up with this stuff?


***Can anyone else not get spell check to work?**

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Funny!

What is misspelled?

Becky, yep said...

I LOVE Ben! He's a character!

Spellcheck has been down for a while! SUCKS!

♥Shally said...

My spell check is not working either-- frustrating!

Ben is a cutie! Come on mom-- let him wear the jersey out! Jax used to wear a Buzz Lightyear costume everywhere.

Anonymous said...

The only thing my 11 year old will wear are his jerseys from dad. Cute little boy.

Brooke said...

I seem to have the same problem with Grey. He has a bike jersey that he wanted to wear every day for about, oh, a year! He likes to pick out an outfit and try to wear it every day of the week. Wasn't it nice when they had no clue and wore what we put on them?

kara jayne said...

What is it with boys and jerseys. Mine love theirs and I try to convince them to change. I've just accepted it and moved on. Could be worse. I just have to ask myself one question before I buy something for them..."am I willing to see this everyday?"

Yes, my spell check is down too. Luckily Mac's spell check everything for you anyway.

♥Shally said...

Tell me what you know about the towel thing!