Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Laundry, Laundry and more Laundry



I am kind of a detergent snob. I love how my clothes smell after using my usual trio of products: Tide, Downy and Bounce dryer sheets. I love the compliments I receive when people smell my kids and they smell so clean. When I was in Arizona, I noticed my sister using Wintree detergent. Her clothes smelt sooo good. So, while shopping at Costco last week, I decided to pick some up because I was out of Tide. To my surprise it was half the price of the HE Tide I usually buy. It smells so good. Maybe my nose was used to the Tide and I couldn't really smell it anymore. This stuff makes my laundry smell so good and it works well. Plus, I'm doing my part by helping out the environment. Heck, last week I bought reusable bags at the grocery store. I am so proud of myself! Just thought I'd share - Happy laundering!!!

6 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I will have to try it. I love good laundry smells!

kara jayne said...

I'm so glad to get this tip! I get my detergent at Costco anyway and have no big loyalty to the Tide. I was just more interested in getting the High Efficiency. Thanks so much for sharing!

Stephanie ODea said...

I haven't heard of this brand, I'm going to try it next time we run out.

-steph

Stephanie ODea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirkland's said...

We are the same way about our laundry "smell" too. I'm going to try this kind, thanks for the tip!

Sherine said...

I'm with you lisa... I was so worried that when I moved here there would not be my favorite laundry softener.. I have this thing with smells. I'm excited to try the new stuff:)