Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still Under the Weather

My kids stayed home from school again today. Ben is really sick, he's been sleeping all day. He's thrown up twice, but that might be because of his fever. Will hasn't thrown up and he is doing much better. I'm sure he'll be at school tomorrow, but Ben, I seriously doubt it. Max is just fine - I've kept him away from the boys. I hope he doesn't get it over the weekend. We're going sledding on Saturday with my mom and have a birthday party for a nephew on Friday night.

Tonight I am going out to dinner with my high school friends to Citrus Grill. I need to get out of the house! Just the other day I was commenting on how we hadn't been sick at all this winter and I even knocked on wood three times. I spoke too soon!!!

9 comments:

♥Shally said...

Did you not READ the post about superstitions??? You NEVER talk about not being sick. Ever, ever. ;)

Sorry you guys are sick. I am sending you cyber soup right now.

Nice and warm...

Becky, yep said...

can't wait...see you in 1/2 an hour!

kara jayne said...

If Sarah is there tell her I say "hi" and that the baby is scrumptious. The baby gift is still in the works!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I feel the same as you do, we are sick at our house too. No fun at all. I hope we all get better real soon. I hope you guys have fun tonight!

P.S. How cool... you shared us. :)

Paige said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! Sorry your kids are sick, but Max is the most adorable child ever... If he marries my baby Bea are they guaranteed awesome, perfect curly hair?

amanda said...

Winter Winter go away, come again...NEVER!!!
Hope you had fun at Citrus Grill. I love getting out with old friends.

Amy said...

I hope you have fun with your friends! You had such fun friends in high school. That's great that you still get together.

Kirkland's said...

Sorry you're sick. I won't say it, I don't want the curse. Were any of my BHS friends there at dinner? Give me updates.

Kirkland's said...

I'd love to come, email me melaniekirkland at gmail