Saturday, February 16, 2008

De-lish

After visiting the other cupcake shop the other day, I am on a quest for a good one. Today while getting my hair cut and colored, Mindy had some cards at her booth for a new cupcake shop that opened just one week ago. It is called So Cupcake and they were really good. I think they were better than the others from my last post. I picked up a dozen and brought them home. I wish that I would have taken a picture of our last purchase, but they got massacred on the car ride home. The other cupcakes were so small and these are just right.



They are pretty good. Poor Mark, I feel like we've been eating a lot of sweets lately. We need to get back on the wagon!

5 comments:

Becky, yep said...

YUM, which flavor was your favorite?

Becky, yep said...

WAIT, that's right by me...You really should stop by EVery time you're over this way!

ps, AND, I'm going for cupcakes this Tuesday!

Kirkland's said...

Where is this place? They look SO good...too bad it's so late and I can't go out and buy them.

amanda said...

Mmm They look wonderful. Where is this place?

amanda said...

Mmm They look wonderful. Where is this place?