Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween



HAPPY HALLOWEEN from Harry Potter, black suited Spiderman and a silly shark! We hope everyone had a fun day.

The boys were so excited to wear their costumes today, Max wasn't so much, as you can tell from the picture. He eventually warmed up to the idea. Mark and I took turns taking the boys around our neighborhood and later went to visit both of our parents. I haven't ever put tights on anyone but myself, but now I can say that I have. Aren't his cute little legs darling???





Poor Mark, he has to go back to work tomorrow for the first time in two weeks! He isn't excited about it and neither am I. It's been nice having him around during the day. Back to the grindstone!!!

4 comments:

Becky, yep said...

I Love the tights!
About Mark...It's wierd how quickly you get used to the extra hands! I'm glad you two got a couple of get-aways in! See you Saturday

Anonymous said...

Max has the cutest little legs!! Especially with the vans!

Sherine said...

Ha! I love max's face.. I couldn't get Deacon to wear a costume for 3 years. Is that his belly or stuffing? It is so cute!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

love the Shark costume, that is too funny!