Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch



Today we took the boys to pick our their pumpkins. It is such a beautiful day! They had fun searching for the "perfect" pumpkins, going through the corn maze and posing for a few pictures on the hay and on the tractor. Max loved "driving" the tractor, he had the biggest smile on his face. There were even some cows and roosters that we stumbled across during the corn maze. Max always shakes his head "no" when you ask him a question. I asked him if hew wanted to go see the cows, but he didn't. He loves all animals, but from a distance. He is just a little guy, and they are all so big. Yes, even our neighbors tiny dog is big to Max. He is so funny!

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

Hey Lisa,

Your blog is so cute! I wish I could go on a weekend getaway with my hubby. I've known Brad Hopkin forever and Courtney used to be good friends with my sister. Are you cousins with Courtney? Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog. I'll have to check in and see your cute family now that I have your address. Talk to you soon, Chelsa

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Cool Slide show. What a fun little Get Away. I love San Francisco. Looks like fun.

Beach Girl said...

I love the slide show! Today was the perfect day for such an event. Your boys are precious. Where was the pumpkin patch? It looks like so much fun.