Thursday, October 11, 2007

Benny Boo PTC

Geeze, so many posts today! We were able to go to Ben's parent teacher conference tonight. He, too, had a perfect report card. He is such a good reader and a great student. His teacher, like Will's, just suggested that he SLOW DOWN so as to improve his handwriting. He has gotten 100%'s on all of his spelling tests so far this year and today, he even spelled the two bonus words correctly (Autumn and October). I am so proud of him, he is such a great kid! He isn't a very good eater, though. Very PICKY!!


2002


Maui October 2006


Lincoln City, OR. July 2007


He is such a sweet little boy and I love him very much. He is a great helper, a great big and little brother, a great friend and a loving son. All of my boys are so affectionate and VERY handsome!! But, they do fight, which drives me crazy!


I am so blessed and extremely happy. I love my life!!!

4 comments:

Kirkland's said...

You are the blogging fool! I love all your posts, I was laughing at you curling your hair for your errands and forgetting your wallet! Your mom looks happy!

Becky, yep said...

After Wheeler Farm, I agree! They are handsome, smart and so nice. Hope to see more of them!

Sherine said...

Hey Lisa... has sarah picked out any names for her girls yet? We think we might have it narrowed to peyton or tessa.. who knows. Yes.. hawaii is looking more and more realistic.. I've started to look for rental homes on the internet that we can live in until we finish building. Crazy huh?

kara jayne said...

We just had Parent Teacher conference too. Ella's teacher said the exact same thing about her...slowing down for penmanship purposes. It drives me crazy how sloppy she can be but then I remember that handwriting was always my worst grade! oops!