Thursday, October 11, 2007

No Wallet = No Fun

This morning, I got up and was ready to go run errands with Max. Well, I remembered that I didn't have my wallet. I was bummed...I even curled my hair. I left it in Mark's car on Tuesday night when I went to the gym with Cindy (bummer). Max is so moody lately, I need to get him out of the house, or I go CRAZY!! He is so whiny and it is driving me crazy that he cannot communicate with me very well. He is starting to say some words: nose, hot, juice, cheese, birdie, button, ma ma, da da, bye-bye, uh - oh and of course no. It is so fun. He loves to look at picture books and I say what the picture is and if applicable, the sound it makes. He loves to mimic me.

So, I decided to go outside and do this....



Pull out my Zinnias and the weeds in this flower bed for winter. Max wanted to help by eating the dirt! Why do they think it looks yummy to eat? I also couldn't keep him in our front yard. Why are they magnets to the road??? Max has been saved by my neighbor Brittany and her son Jackson many a times, escaping from our yard while I'm running stuff inside our home. He is such a monkey!!!









After putting it off for as long as I could, Max is now in bed :) He only takes one nap a day now, and I usually put him down after lunch. Most days, he is too mad to eat, so he eats when he wakes up and is happy!! Now, I am blogging, relaxing and cleaning my house. So FUN!!

No comments: