Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Spotlight's on Ben



Ben is the spotlight this week in his class. We got to make two posters for him, and this is the one I made with him. I am not the most creative, especially at nine o'clock at night. I had to work at the Gap tonight (I'm on support staff), so we did this when I got home. Mark writes in chicken scratches and it would be hard for everyone to read. My handwriting is a little more legible :)

I brought out my huge bin of photo albums from when the kids were little. It brought a tear to my eye, thinking how fast that they've grown up. I feel as though the older I get, the faster time flies!

Ben is such a sweet little boy, he loves to kiss, hug and cuddle. He is such a good reader and a good student. He is so mellow and so sensitive. With a brother that is wild and crazy like Will, Ben gets his feelings hurt quite often. They are so different. I cannot wait to see who Max will be like...

4 comments:

Beach Girl said...

What a fun poster! I zoomed in to see all the details. What a cutie pie. I agree that time seems to slip away so quickly. The best we can do is love our family deeply and create lasting memories that we can hold dear to our hearts.

supermombritt said...

Today is not the day. Apparently there is some error with posting photos that blogger is aware of. I will try again tonight or tomorrow. Someday.....

Efamily said...

Lisa- It was so good to hear from you! I am not very savvy with this whole blogging thing, I just find it a handy way to post pictures with Josh's family all in Colorado. I was so excited to see that you left me a comment, and yes we are doing really good. I absolutely loved the name William too, but I have to tell you, I felt kind of bad because we already have a Will in the family....hopefully you don't mind. Anyways I had so much fun looking at your blog, I can't believe how grown up your boys are getting....We need to get all of our family blogging so we can stay in touch, and keep up on all the fun events.
I hope life is treating you well. keep in touch, love Ali

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So cute about your little Ben. I thought that was way funny about "third times the charm" on your last post.