Thursday, October 11, 2007

Will PTC





Yesterday I had the opportunity to go with Will to his parent teacher conference. He is so cute and such a smartie pants. Luckily he and Ben both got this characteristic from their father - the studious one. I was the more social one in school, worried more about what I was wearing and my friends than homework. Anyways, Will is doing such a great job and got a perfect report card. He is an excellent reader and is doing a great job learning his math facts. Her only suggestion that was he needed to slow down when doing his work so his handwriting would be better. He is her helper because he is always done with his assignments first. I am so proud of him for being such a good student. He is such a good friend, too. I love him so much. He is very obedient and such a good helper around the house and such a good helper with baby Max. He is so loving and tender and he is such a joy! Ben's is tonight - so I'll report on his later.

Will @ 2 1/2 years old - look at that awesome hair!


Tonight I am taking my Activity Day girls on a field trip with. We are going to the Church History Museum and to get ice cream. Wish me luck...

No comments: