Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Wedding

While deciding on a title to this post, Mark chimed in... 3rd Time's the Charm??? (I don't think my mom would think that was funny. Luckily, I don't think she reads my blog frequently.)

Yes, my mother got re-married on Friday, October 5th. The event took place at Sundance and it was a beautiful day. A bit cold, but nice for the ceremony, which took place on the deck.




She was walked down the aisle by my grandfather and my brother, Kenny. They invited mostly family and a few friends and were married by her Stake President. It was a lovely ceremony and a fun day. I am really excited for her. Steve is such a great guy and he makes her so happy!








I forgot to take pictures during the wedding. We looked so nice, I really wanted to get a little family picture. By the end of the day, Max's pants were completely covered in chocolate. This is basically how Max was during the whole event. You can see Will brought his Harry Potter book to keep himself entertained. He is so smart (the top of his class) and such a great reader and student for being in the 2ND grade. He sat by my mom during the whole luncheon, he loves her so much.


I am so blessed to have such a great husband and kids. We have such a great time together and love spending time with eachother. Mark is such a good help to me. He helps me around the house, folding the laundry (which I hate), getting the kids to bed, helping with the dishes and much more. He is such a hard worker for us and we love him so very much! This weekend we basically stayed home and listened to conference. I'm not ready for winter quite yet. Although, I do love pulling out the warmer clothes. I feel like I've spent so much money on clothes lately, getting new stuff for the kids and myself. I am spoiled. That is another great thing about Mark, he spoils me (or doesn't get mad when I spoil myself). He let me buy new couches a few weeks ago from San Francisco Design.




I am so excited for them to come, our current couches are leather as well, but they are hammered. These will be so nice, and supposedly last forever. We'll see, I do have three boys! Well, four if you count the 32 year old. I also got a new fridge and ordered a new wood front door! YEAH!! We've been updating our house a bit lately. I guess that means we're staying......we'll see.

No comments: