Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What the ???

So we are having a sports court installed in our backyard and an RV pad installed along the side of our home. What a mess!! Anyways, I was in my home today and looked out the window and saw this...



Yes, that is our contractor that we've hired to complete this work for us. I just had to laugh. And you wonder why they get such a bad wrap. Anyone need a good concrete guy?

I came home from Will's eye doctor appointment to dirt spread all over my driveway and he (the contractor) no where in sight. I swept it up as fast as I could before it got drug into my clean house and garage. My timing is impeccable. I spent so much time yesterday while Max was asleep, cleaning out my garage. I removed everything, swept and pressure washed the floor. I probably should have waited a week to clean the garage, now I am just fighting to keep the dirt out so my good work wasn't done in vain. Yes, I am proud of myself. I even pressure washed the lawnmower!

(He showed back up this evening with broom in hand. Too bad it was already swept up!)

No comments: