Thursday, September 6, 2007

Having Fun!

Okay, last night I went out a purchased a scanner. I cannot believe that we don't own one yet, we own pretty much everything else. So, today I am having fun scanning pictures. It is so fun going through old photos that were taken before digital cameras. I'm going to post some that I like, in no relevant order... (and Mark wonders what I do all day)!



One of our engagement pictures & we look so young!!!


Mark home from the mission. Look how funny his dad looks with his moustache!!



Mark in Cape Verde, Africa. He served there for six months of his mission. I'll have to ask him where his garments are in this picture??? I've never noticed it before :)





I was just pregnant with Will. With my good friends, Stephanie, Mary and Sarah.



Me & Jen, Becky, Stephanie, Mary and Sarah


Sarah's wedding; she was the first to bite the bullet! We were all inseparable while the boys were on their missions. We had so much fun together. Videotaping dates, following each other on dates, we were crazy!!



This picture was taken during high school. One night, in a huge snowstorm, we didn't want to drive, so we went on a walk through Kellie's neighborhood to Jason Overbaughs house. From top to bottom, left to right, Amy, me, Karen, Sarah, Stephanie, Kellie and Summar. We all chose ugly hats from Kellie's winter supply and for gloves, we wore her socks on our hands. Those were the days, young and so carefree!

7 comments:

kara jayne said...

it was so fun to get your comment on my blog! Small world. I love the scanned photos. I did a post a few weeks back where I scanned a lot of photos. Where did you go to high school? Brighton also? Gotta love the Skyline/Brighton rivalry!

Becky, yep said...

UM...I never said you could put that Hideous high school picture up!!
Hey Lisa, I got your message but life is SO busy right now! Both boys had their first days at new schools this week and of course...Tally rules at our house! hope you guys have fun at the park!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Those were the days!! Although I'm not sure about some of the hair-do's! We definitely have some good memories before life took over! ~Steph

Sherine said...

Hey... I know sarah.. we used to be in a singing and dancing group together in highschool. She's a hoot! Tell her hi for me!

Sherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kara jayne said...

I know I already commented, but somehow I didn't see all the pics! I'm laughing because Sarah and I are good friends from our Frankiln Covey days and we graduated together at the UofU!! I hadn't seen her forever and ran into her when i was in Utah in August. Again.....SMALL WORLD!

Sherine said...

Yes I remember Karen.. and Lisa..I had to go back and look at the pics more closely! The only people from albion I still see are the ones that went to hillcrest... shalice pay and joy nelson. I would love to get together sometime!