Saturday, September 15, 2007

GO UTES!!




Today we went to our first game of the season. We missed last week because Mark and I went to Spamalot at Capitol Theater and dinner at Setebello (highly recommend) which is a fairly new pizza restaurant downtown. We changed our tickets this season, so we sat in a different location and purchased more tickets so we have room to spread out and take our boys. Max was a little difficult, but all in all, we had a great time. Especially since they won!!! It was such a great game. They played UCLA and I actually paid attention this time (I usually just watch the people).

We had a good day today. I attended Cardio Kickboxing with two of my neighbors at the gym. I need to start making a better effort of working out. With Will and Ben, my body bounced right back, but with Max, I've struggled. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I just don't look the same and I need to tone up. I can hardly wait to see what happens if I have another baby! There were only two men in the class and they were so funny to watch. Geez, and I thought I wasn't coordinated!!!

Having all boys, we are pretty into sports. I haven't been really, but am starting to slowly as my boys are involved in more activities. We've decided to have a basketball court installed in our back yard. At the same time, we are pouring an RV pad along the whole side of our house. Will and Ben are so excited! We've talked about doing this for a long time, but haven't because we've toyed around with the idea of moving. They are starting the job on Monday and should be done in one week. Hopefully they'll get to play before the snow falls.

*****Read Kami Bigler's blog about the fair, I promise, you'll laugh out loud!!*****

1 comment:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...
This comment has been removed by the author.