Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mad Max





Max is so much fun! He is starting to throw tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Tonight we were teasing him, which I know isn't nice, but it was so funny! He loves buttons, so when he found a Nintendo DS, he was in heaven. I know I've said this before, but we all have so much fun with him. I have to really watch him. If our front door isn't locked, he will open the door and sit on the step, watching the world go by. He can go down stairs, but needs help turning around to start. Tonight he did it all by himself at our neighbors house. He loves books and dogs (from a distance). He loves to be tickled and chewed on. Whenever we stop, he pulls our head back down to his tummy or says "tck tck". Bugs and flys catch his eye, he loves to smash ants with his pointer finger. His hair is awesome. I had someone at the U game refer to him as a girl. I just cannot bring myself to cut it and probably won't for a while. He lets me comb his "pretties". He loves shoes. A few days ago we went to Nordstrom and bought him a couple pair of new shoes. He lifts his foot up to have me put them on. He loves to be chased around the house and pats our hand to give us a "5". They grow up way too fast, so I really need to sit back and enjoy every minute!

4 comments:

kara jayne said...

It must be the name. We call out Max "Mad Max" all the time!

Lacey Jane said...

That's so cute! I especially love that middle picture!

Sherine said...

what a cutie! you really can't help but laugh at the tantrums... some days I still feel like throwing one somedays

Kirkland's said...

They are so precious and I turn my head and laugh sometimes at Alex and her attitude when she doesn't get what she wants! Love the tight p.j's!