Saturday, September 22, 2007

Don't I Have Such a Cute Little Girl...


Am I a mean mom or what?



I guess it might be time to cut the top of Max's hair. It is really starting to hang in his eyes. So, I made him into a cute little girl. I think he could really pass. Don't let my brother see this. He may have flashbacks from when he was little. That is what he got for being the little brother to two big sisters! We would go so far as to put dresses on him. I won't do that to Max, Mark would KILL me.

Isn't it too early for him to start picking his nose?




Yes, I am bored today. Mark has been working all day outside and I've been cleaning inside, but now I am ready to do something. We have a babysitter coming at four so we can go shopping and out to dinner!!! YAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

4 comments:

Sherine said...

I love it... his brothers will blackmail him with this in years to come. I did use my flip video for that post... it was super easy!

Becky, yep said...

That shirt is so appropriate too!
Loved it!
Becky (tyler)carlson

melissa walker said...

I was reading Marta's blog and saw your comment, so I found you through blog stalking too! I was also Mark's neighbor and my brothers were best buddies with Scott and Ryan. (Chad & Troy Bunting) It's fun to see people from the old neighborhood!

melissa walker said...

Sorry--I meant Amy's blog! My sister and I were a year behind Mark and Amy !