Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bees Game

Friday night we had Mark's office party at the Bees game. It was pretty fun. The fed us and bought out a whole section for the entire company so everyone could sit together.




There really were a lot of people there, but we stayed until the game was over. I guess this is what I have to look forward to having three sons. We had a few embarrassing situations happen to us while we were at the game. First off, we were all sitting around eating dinner. Someone dropped an empty can of Sprite on the ground and Max found it and was trying to pick it up. Will noticed this and took the can away from him. Suddenly, Will threw the can over a fence, out of the ball park. Everyone saw this, and thought it was quite funny! Will was so embarrassed. Next, while we were watching the game, Ben was lucky enough to have a player throw him a ball. Well, during the game, the ball dropped below the seats in front of ours. There just happened to be a puddle of standing water and the ball landed right in the water. Well, Ben reached down and picked up the ball and licked it clean! Yes, everyone EEEEWWWWW'd. They must seriously wonder about our parenting skills! Sometimes I even wonder.



This picture is of some of Mark's employees. Doug, his wife Lisa and Robert Tucker. OK, Robert Tucker is also know as "Tito" Tucker. For those of you Brighton alum, you should know Tito. He was the Bengal tiger at good old BHS. Mark had no idea that this was who he was going to interview for a job at the firm. When he came in, he figured it out. Funny. I sat next to him during the game. It was fun reminiscing with him about high school. He likes to go by Robert now, but I made sure that everyone know about "Tito". I'm sure he loves that!!

Doug with Max and Bumble. Max isn't sure what to think...





At the end of the game, yes, the end of the game, they let anyone who wanted to run the bases. (Seriously, I don't think I've ever stayed that long.)

3 comments:

Sherine said...

My sister's husband used to play for the bees (buzz). We love going to the games.. although lately more than haof the game is spent riding the train or playing at the playground.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Your boys are a crack up

B & C said...

You are the best blogger I know! I really need to stop looking at others blogs and updating mine! I was happy to see that Ben was given a ball and not hit in the face with one this time! (I guess it was actually a bat).
Courtnie