Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What???


There is a SEPHORA in Utah. I know, I know, you don't believe me, but it is true. It is is Ogden on Riverdale Road of all places. I read in the Money section of the Tribune this morning that Sephora was opening a distribution center on the West side of Salt Lake City. What? We get a DISTRIBUTION CENTER and not a real store. So, I got on their web page and did a search of stores that were opening. And, lo and behold I found IT. I even called to make sure. It is located inside JC Penney (WHY?)and their GRAND OPENING is this weekend. She said that they carry most of the brands - but not everything the larger stores have. Why Ogden of all places??? I'm not trying to offend any Ogdenites out there, but really! Hopefully that means there will be a large store in Salt Lake sometime soon!!! I probably won't be loading Max in the car to make the trek way up North any time soon. I'll just continue to take advantage of their free shipping. And I was wondering what I was going to blog about today...

9 comments:

amanda jane said...

until your post I had no idea what Sephora sold. shows how out of touch I am! if I ever find the time to start wearing serious makeup again I'll call you up and drive you to Ogden for the day, just so you can show me the ropes. I am just crossing my fingers for that Crate and Barrel....

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Lo and Behold... something to blog about! Thanks Sephora! Now just hurry on down south to good old Ooooremm! ;)

P.S. Thanks for the nice comment today! We are so excited! :)

Beach Girl said...

I love Sephora! We go on vacation to Las Vegas once a year just to shop there! I hope this means that they will open a store downtown or at Cottonwood when those developments get underway!

Thank goodness for on-line shopping!

kennyandkristin said...

Oh Lisa, you are such a Sandy girl. I love it! I hate to head north as well but I do have a sister that lives that way. Maybe I will check it out for you.

Becky, yep said...

You're funny!

and a bit Obsessed!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is a big deal! My Dad took me on a date there two years ago and treated me to $356.00 worth of goods! I've loved tht place, and him!!, ever since!

Sherine said...

way to be in the know:)

Kirkland's said...

Road trip?

Lisa Cannon said...

Melanie has the right idea. I'm in if anyone else wants to go. We can all pile in my Tahoe - car seats and all. I even have a Garmin to help us on our way. I don't know my way around Ogden at all. Next week when the kiddos are back in school. We can leave early and do lunch! Who's in???