Thursday, March 6, 2008

A First

Mark calls Max's arms "Go Go Gadget Arms" because he can reach anything on the counter top. It seems as though they telescope. After dragging him around this morning, our last stop was the grocery store. While unloading the food, Max wouldn't leave the food alone. He kept throwing stuff down on the floor. Well, he grabbed the grape tomatoes and threw them. They went everywhere. I was so frustrated that I decided to put him in "time out". This was a first for him. Surprisingly, he knew what was going on and stayed in place until I lovingly explained to him why he was there. But, before I did that I snapped some pictures. He is so dang cute and I had to post...






Isn't he just the cutest. My favorite is the one where he is obviously crying. He is such a doll. As you can tell, I love him very much. I feel bad that I got mad at him, but he's a little tornado around the house. I took him to XPEDX to get some wrapping paper and he was throwing a fit in the store and he never does stuff like that. I'm in for it.

It was such a nice afternoon, that we walked down to pick up the kids from school today. Max loves being outside, as do I.
























Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer - if you consider the 50's nice. I do, considering the winter we've had. I want to take my kids somewhere - maybe Wheeler Farm. Anyone want to go?

We are all feeling much, much better. Max and I still have a small cough, which is supposed to linger a little longer. That gunck we had was HORRIBLE! And, I'm glad it is over. Can't wait for summer!!!

9 comments:

Becky, yep said...

He is so funny! his little conscience got the best of him! I can't believe you've NEVER put him in time out!
Have a great day outside tomorrow.

julib said...

No Kidding. He sounds wonderful. I would be lucky if Benj just threw a tantrum like that! I am glad you showed him smiling too. What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today WAS really nice! I now have spring fever. This is actually the best time to visit the zoo. We love to go when it is still cool out and the animals are not drooping from the summer heat. It's not usually very crowded either. Have a great day!

melissa walker said...

He has an adorable little face, even when he's crying!

Kirkland's said...

Those pics of Will are so cute and funny, Alex will walk over to her time out corner by herself if I tell her. She cries the whole time, saying "saryee". I was thinking about you this morning and thinking we should plan a playdate for sometime next week. Let meknow what days works for you! Or call me. I was laughing that we just talk via blogger now!

♥Shally said...

Poor Max... those pictures are priceless!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're on the mend. Awesome pictures of your beautiful boy. At Costco a couple of weeks ago, Anna threw a brick of cheese on top of a plastic container of chicken noodle soup. When Camden was little, he squeezed a bottle of shampoo over all of the food in the back of the cart. Such times are the stuff memories are made of.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I am glad you are feeling better! Little Max is too cute even when he is crying! :)

Anonymous said...

Man! He's so cute! Even when he's crying!

And I love the name Max. That is what I always wanted to name a boy. But, Alas, you've got to please the husband, too...