Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day at the Museum

My dear friend Becky invited us to tag along with her and her cute kids to the Children's Museum. We are always up for an adventure...so we were off.



We played on the main floor for a bit, but it was so busy due to the fact that all the kids are out of school. So, we headed upstairs to see this...











We had such a great time. Will had so much fun chasing Thatcher around he was sweating!

After the museum, we headed to Ben's Cookies for a little afternoon snack. After getting all the kids settled in the car, I decided to take off Max's shoes. He hadn't had a nap yet and I really wanted him to fall asleep on the way home. Can anyone tell what is wrong with this picture???



Seriously, what kind of mother am I? The poor thing was running around all day with two left shoes. About a month after I bought these shoes for Max, we lost the right shoe. So, off to the store I went to pick up the exact same pair. He needed shoes, right? I don't know why I didn't ever throw away the extra shoe, but I didn't. Now I will so this doesn't happen again!!!

Thanks Beck for the fun day! My boys love your boys!

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Looks like fun Lis! All those handsome boys!

Two left shoes?! That is funny!

♥Shally said...

Bray always puts to left shoes on. (since we have 2 of every shoe)
I don't think she even notices!

I bet he didn't either!

Becky, yep said...

That is hysterical! Max is such a sweet, patient little escape artist!
We had a great time with you guys too, as always!
Thanks for comin'!
Enjoy the zoo

Becky, yep said...

ps, I totally didn't even see you take all those pictures! Weird
too busy kid counting, I 'spose

amanda said...

Where is this children's museum? I want to take my kids sometime. They'd love that.
Don't you hate it when you do silly stuff like that? I have put their shoes on the wrong feet a couple times.

kennyandkristin said...

I sure Max was having to much fun to even notice that his feet hurt. Looks like you had fun!

julib said...

Looks like a fun place! Happy Spring and Easter to you too! Can't wait for Wednesday! I am bring Nicole too.